i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried
korbin
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah

At this moment, Noah wished Ezekiel was here more than ever. While he himself missed his younger brother, he knew that the younger Hale and the younger Olson had been much closer to eachother than Noah was to Korbin. Ezekiel would know what to say to Korbin because he knew him well. But the younger, more wild Olson had gone on his travels and was stuck outside of the frozen world for the duration of the season. But, Noah kept wishing for him anyway. He wouldn't be able to replace what Korbin had lost -- no one and nothing could -- but maybe he wouldn't have to face Korbin's wrath as much as the rest of them.

Noah continued to lay there, curled up against the wall. His reindeer form offered him exponentially more protection than his human form in this season, and he knew he would be safe to stay in this position for as long as he needed to. He had no intentions of leaving Korbin here alone, with the other, unaware ravens. If the boy wanted to leave, he could. Noah was a silent, vigilant reminder of care. It was all he could be now. He had no words for the younger Halovian. He had no condolences to offer, no encouragement to give -- none would suffice. He knew that from the beginning. He would not fill the silence with words that meant nothing. It was not in his character, and he did not think for a second it would be beneficial.

So he lay, every once and a while glancing up at Korbin with glacier eyes.

Am I a prisoner to instincts or do my thoughts just live as free
And detached as boats to the dock?

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried - by Noah - 06-04-2020, 02:41 PM