I shout into open air, and all I hear is damnation
Open Positive God Experience
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
Did you ever love her? Do you know?
Not exactly an inspiring response, but his honest is well appreciated all the same. "Why did she cast you out? Surely whatever you asked for is not so grand or offensive as to warrant exile?" Though she privately considers the fact that her own dislike of the gods makes her far more inclined to believe the opposite. Still, someone as devout as Jigano, even as a hybrid, would surely have more luck than she?

She doesn't press the subject. Instead listening with an admittedly starving ear for the kindness of which he speaks. A vague smile coming to her lips as his smooth, storytelling voice winds onward. It's heartening to hear, and yet just as similarly depressing, to feel so far away from such a simple visitation. When he directs a question her way, it takes her a prolonged moment to notice, so caught up in this ephemeral daydream she cannot touch.

"It's a good a shrine as any when they never answer you after nearly thirty years." Her voice is bitter and cold, eyes staring off into the distance as they walk alongside each other. "The Voice betrayed my status as an Abandoned to Samuel, so it appears my luck with any God new or old is non-existent." Sighing she gives herself a shake, trying not to be a bitter conversation partner. "I'm glad you have that sort of relationship with Ludo, though. It is the first time I've heard of a positive experience from someone."
Or did you never want to be alone?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I shout into open air, and all I hear is damnation - by Evie - 06-15-2020, 08:26 PM