I shout into open air, and all I hear is damnation
Open Positive God Experience
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
Did you ever love her? Do you know?
"What are we aside from pawns, really? Our life span is the blink of an eye to them." She doesn't truly believe that anyone can become close with them, not when they are a mere speck of dust in the grand cosmos of the universe over which they preside. They walk in companionable silence, Evie not sure what else to say. Sorry doesn't convey everything she feels, and it's clear he has come to terms with the manipulation - or at least is in the process of it - and Evie is certainly the farthest from an expert on gods.

"It's not so much my predilection towards healing that would stay my hand, but that I fear I have forsaken the gods entirely. If I change my mind though, I'd certainly appreciate your company." But does the offer come too late? The idea has grown from a seedling to a firmly rooted oak, and Evie is terrified by her own conviction. Ah, LongNight. Speaking of, she idly follows Jigano back to the farmhouse, their conversation straying to less weighted topics. It doesn't fully diminish her anger at the injustice of the world, but it's something. She gifts him the remains of her snow moss, helps him lay it about the house, before she gives a little curtsy and a weak smile and heads back out into the snow to prepare for her own long days of darkness.

- FIN
Or did you never want to be alone?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I shout into open air, and all I hear is damnation - by Evie - 06-17-2020, 05:25 PM