to be a light in the dark
Nephele!
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I suppose to them
it's a terrifying thought
The woman's eyes are inquisitive, intense. They rove over her with more subtlety than others of her kind, but Nephele bears it with a calm demeanor and a willingness to be examined. If they are to be comrades in arms, she just be the first to extend the olive branch, to organize and encourage peaceful interactions previously not so heavily scrutinized on her end. Though unwilling to be dishonest about her own personality, Nephele is aware that she must endear herself to the woman whose name and title is so widely known.

"Are you searching for it as a disciple of Frey then?" Eyes roving back to Jyoti as if wondering how the two could coincide. The woman's deity alignment had not been part of the information to reach her ears. Her name, however...

Nephele wrinkles her nose down at the snow as she slips easily off the branch, unwilling to hover for a potentially lengthy conversation and therefore submitting herself to the revolting sensation of cold, wet feet as she lands in the snow before Amalia. "Delah is dead." There are no fanciful words to lessen the blow, and so she does not deign to speak them. "Ludo has had me appoint a new chief, and tasked me with a more...private endeavor." Golden wildfire eyes gaze up at the taller woman, seeming for all the world as if she is far more imposing than her height suggests. "So I ask - what is your allegiance? Do you side with the Ascended and the crimes they have committed against my people? Crimes that have gone unpunished?"
that red riding hood knew exactly what she was doing
when she let the wild in

Messages In This Thread
to be a light in the dark - by Amalia - 06-01-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Nephele - 06-03-2020, 02:01 AM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Amalia - 06-03-2020, 10:47 PM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Nephele - 06-03-2020, 10:52 PM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Amalia - 06-03-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Nephele - 06-08-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Amalia - 06-08-2020, 07:09 PM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Nephele - 06-08-2020, 07:35 PM
RE: to be a light in the dark - by Amalia - 06-08-2020, 08:15 PM