Hungry to do it all Again
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off
Morgan had not slept at all the night after she had been made Warden. She had tried; tossed and turned and stared out the window until the sky was beginning to be light outside: eventually she had decided it was a lost effort and gotten up, gone to a desk to begin to write, to plan.

There was so much to do it was overwhelming and it seemed making it all into an itemised list was going to be impossible for the near future. Instead she tried to think of where to begin. It was a cornerstone of her leadership style that she was not a lone figure, would not place herself above as the core decision maker; a council, then. Devoting her time to thinking of who would suit the positions best, eventually she came out with three names and three jobs.

For advisor, a general help and person to talk about her ideas with, she chose Elena. A woman with experience who had once worked with her father. Perhaps it was a little biased to let that be a part of the reason, but Morgan knew her father had never kept on guards not worth their salt and Elena had served for many years. Morgan knew how to talk to soldiers like herself.

For the people, a liason between the council and those in the community who might not want to approach, she chose Noah. The man had impressed her that first night after the gate breach when he had spoken at length about the families of all the guards: he had to be familiar with those in the Citadel. That kind of familiarity and closeness to the people was what she needed, someone to help bridge the gap between government and the people it was meant to serve.

Lastly, she wrote Chulane 's name down for Agriculture and food. While Halo had a good amount of hunters and imports of food now coming in from other regions, how to create new resources was always a concern in the snowy and often desolate climate. She considered him to be a decent enough sort and knew he had some experience in matters of farming: hopefully he might be able to use his expertise.

That was her council, with the possible addition of Loren if he chose to join. Morgan had sent out a younger guard at dawn with the message for each of them to arrive at the building that was for now serving as a council meeting place until the real one could be built, an old community hall used for various small town events. Waiting for the people who could very soon become her most trusted to arrive, Morgan sat and thought.
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure, what I stand for

Messages In This Thread
Hungry to do it all Again - by Morgan - 06-01-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Noah - 06-01-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Chulane - 06-02-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Elena - 06-02-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Loren - 06-04-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Morgan - 06-04-2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Chulane - 06-06-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Elena - 06-10-2020, 06:23 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Noah - 06-14-2020, 06:47 PM