Hungry to do it all Again
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off
They all arrived and Morgan was relieved by that; she had worried that with the intense stress of the last few days someone might just choose to walk away; she didn't know that she'd be able to blame them if it had happened. Standing to greet everyone she looked to them each in turn, stood with her back to the table and her hands resting back on it.

"Hello. You've each been called here because I've selected you for my cabinet. I thought it would be good to have you all gather and know each other and why you were chosen." She didn't really know how close to each other they all were, or if they all knew what the other would do, so an introduction was in order for each.

"Loren, as I'm sure you all know, was the Grand Healer prior to...last week." Everyone knew what happened; Morgan was sure she didn't need to repeat it. "He is a great healer, without whom I would not be stood here today and he has distanced himself from the family name that caused us all our issues: I expect everyone to respect him as a member of our council." She knew public opinion of the Launceleyns was at an all time low, but hopefully everyone would follow this instruction and try to be decent; she did not have time for drama.

Next she looked to Noah. "Noah has been chosen to be our Public Affairs chief. This means he will deal with community issues, bring them to me, and act as a liason between the people and the council."

Then, to Chulane. "Chulane has experience with farming and I believe we need an expert on hand to assist us in growing crops and increasing our food production. It is a challenge in our climate but with magic and creativity, I think it will be possible to find new solutions." What those were, would come down to Chulane.

Finally, Elena. "Elena served in our guard for many years with my father and I value her opinion and wisdom. I have asked her to be an advisor for general affairs: if anyone would want to address something with me but cannot find me or for any reason does not want to speak to me about it, please ask her."

With all the roles laid out, she smiled between each of them. "Well. I know this is a hard time, but I hope this is a start of something better for our Citadel. If anyone has anything they would like to put on our list of tasks, please inform me now."
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure, what I stand for

Messages In This Thread
Hungry to do it all Again - by Morgan - 06-01-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Noah - 06-01-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Chulane - 06-02-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Elena - 06-02-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Loren - 06-04-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Morgan - 06-04-2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Chulane - 06-06-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Elena - 06-10-2020, 06:23 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Noah - 06-14-2020, 06:47 PM