Testing the hypothesis
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE

Perhaps the farmer was being naïve again. Perhaps he was showing his inexperience with all of the oddities this world had to offer. Perhaps he had signed up for something without completely believing the implications, even if Kiada had been very clear what those implications were.

He was a scientist. He didn't believe in anything until he had seen definitive proof.

He also wanted to help. That part was genuine. Though he'd be lying if he didn't find it odd that he was offering his blood to this realm's version of a vampire - but then, a few months ago he couldn't turn into a leopard, either.

He grinned a slanted grin at Neron's comment. Giving nicknames was something of a callback to his homeland, and unless told otherwise, he'd keep giving them to people. He gave another glance to Kia as they walked towards the cottage, eyeing the blush that lightly coloured her with soft curiosity. He offered his hand for her to hold, to interlace their gloved fingers with a gentle squeeze.

"Oh, this is Kia - Kiada," he corrected, so used to only using the shortened version of her name. "Kia, this is Neron." He introduced them, not denying that Kia was his lady friend - he thought of her as much more than that, but that was a thought for another time.

The walk was relatively short to the small cottage he and Kia now resided in, and Chuy told the guard that was trailing them to kindly eff off to the Kraai for a bit, as the pub was but a couple of doors up the street from their cottage. He unlocked and entered the small home, gesturing for Neron make himself at home as well.

"Full disclosure Nez: This whole bite thing sounds pretty intense. I want to be clear that you have my consent to do the bite to me, and following any side-effects, well…" He swallowed, wondering if what Kia had told him about the bite side-effects had been true, or just an exaggeration.

"I want to help you, mate. If weird shit starts going down -" or up, he thought "- as soon as you've had your fill, I'll probably excuse myself to the bedroom to, uh, recover." Well if that wasn't the most awkward thing Chuy had ever said, he didn't know what was.

Now he was the one blushing lightly.

He shed some layers, the warmth of the fireplace (and the blush) sufficient. He sighed as he tried to gather himself. "Kia, if you have any concerns, at any time, please say so." he was looking to her, seeking her support, or to hear any concerns should she have them now.

Then he glanced to Neron once more, and asked, "Do we have an understanding?"

--

ooc: I am SORRY for the long post Chuy has a LOT of thoughts about being bitten hahaha
The only true wisdom is in knowing
you know nothing

Messages In This Thread
Testing the hypothesis - by Chulane - 06-02-2020, 11:26 AM
RE: Testing the hypothesis - by Kiada - 06-03-2020, 05:14 AM
RE: Testing the hypothesis - by Neron - 06-03-2020, 07:46 AM
RE: Testing the hypothesis - by Chulane - 06-04-2020, 04:05 AM
RE: Testing the hypothesis - by Kiada - 06-04-2020, 07:28 AM
RE: Testing the hypothesis - by Neron - 06-10-2020, 10:14 PM
RE: Testing the hypothesis - by Chulane - 06-11-2020, 04:54 AM
RE: Testing the hypothesis - by Kiada - 06-12-2020, 02:21 AM
RE: Testing the hypothesis - by Neron - 06-13-2020, 02:37 PM