fear the fae
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I can give you freedom from your guilt with a flick of my wrist
Humans are devastatingly easy to read at times, even with their ability to lie in a way she physically cannot. Her side still holds the wound Sunjata had left upon her, but Naavi's healing and time in all its wonders has at least set her on the path to healing. As such she returns to her new, varied duties. Attempting to make friends of sorts with the Grounders, keeping an eye for more Ascended targets, trying to round up Fae to talk with them slyly about the coming changes.

She is not expecting to find another man in the place where she had found the young Ascended who had led her so trustingly to her most recent target. As she flies lower, intending to make another friend for their cause perhaps, her sharp intelligent eyes rice over the chosen apparel and the hand outstretched into the deep snow. Her mind goes still like a glassy lake. Surely she cannot be this lucky?

Ludo's rags are a dark void where they wrap in elegant drapes around her figure, keeping her tucked away from any cold that seeks to dig its fingers into her bones. Reluctant as she is to soak her feet in the snow, she lands a few feet away from the young man, intentionally crushing the snow beneath her heel to announce her presence. Affecting an expression of concern and curiosity as she approaches slowly, as if hesitant to come near. Using her diminutive size to her advantage as she ensures Lasracha is concealed beneath the rags, ready and hungry for further destruction. "Um...are you alright?" Golden gaze flitting down to his hand in the snow, making it clear exactly why she's concerned. Or why she would be, were she not already envisioning his death at her hand.
I can give you death with the look upon my face

Messages In This Thread
fear the fae - by Robin - 06-03-2020, 02:10 AM
RE: fear the fae - by Nephele - 06-03-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: fear the fae - by Robin - 06-09-2020, 07:15 PM
RE: fear the fae - by Nephele - 06-10-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: fear the fae - by Robin - 06-11-2020, 07:49 PM
RE: fear the fae - by Nephele - 06-12-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: fear the fae - by Robin - 06-25-2020, 10:18 PM
RE: fear the fae - by Nephele - 06-25-2020, 10:36 PM