you're invited
Rexanna and Bastien
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
If Rexanna had a heartbeat anymore, she knows for sure it would have stopped momentarily as the Voice renews them, rejuvenates them, and as the bundle in her goddess’ arms is slowly revealed… Yes, she’s sure she might’ve also stopped breathing for a brief moment. The dark curls, so much like Bastien’s in a hue much like her own, a perfect combination of their skin tone, a perfect recreation of the both of them in such a beautiful child that the Penumbra’s eyes water a small amount as she almost clumsily steps forward with her husband.

Bastien reaches out to hold their child – and she encroaches on the space offered – her bright verdant gaze flickering between their child and Bastien, a wide, soft edged smile gracing her features before she lets all of her attention focus on the baby. “Our beautiful Azrael.” She murmurs quietly, one of the names they'd talked about immediately springing to her mind, hoping Bastien was alright with that choice, waiting until Bastien has held the bundle in his arms before she takes her own turn – already prepared with the soft cooing and gentleness of their love sweeping and fulfilling her before she can’t help but to burst all of her joy. “They’re perfect.” There’s nothing else she can say, nothing at all.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
you're invited - by the VOICE - 06-03-2020, 09:23 AM
RE: you're invited - by Bastien - 06-03-2020, 09:28 AM
RE: you're invited - by Rexanna - 06-03-2020, 10:56 AM
RE: you're invited - by the VOICE - 06-11-2020, 12:09 PM
RE: you're invited - by Bastien - 06-12-2020, 03:30 PM
RE: you're invited - by Rexanna - 06-13-2020, 06:03 AM
RE: you're invited - by the VOICE - 06-15-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: you're invited - by Bastien - 06-15-2020, 06:03 PM