cups of paint and memories
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
Orange and purple colors flooded her vision as she registered his voice. "And you need to take the herbs to your left." She stated, not even faltering in her brush strokes. "It'll help your stomach, and the little pile next to those will help your headache." She could heal him, easily take away his ailment, but that'd just take the fun out of her day. Besides, he wasn't dying from a hangover. "Drink the entire glass of water, and eat the toast." She stated, as she added the final touch to Acantha's eyes. Painting them from memory was easy, when she saw them as soon as she closed her eyes.

"But... thank you. In Northaven, people used to beg me to paint them," she smiled at the memory, and moved to sit on the end of the bed. "I used to get so focused on painting that sometimes I had no idea an entire day had gone by, or I'd not hear people coming into the house..." She sighed, and laid back on the bed, despite the paint and pigment dust that would smear across the blankets. She was pretty sure she'd just laid down on his feet. "But my favorite place to paint is outside, in the sun... see the trees and new growth."

Delphine's mother had been a healer and an artist. "There's so much in the world to see, Noah. There's so much to paint." She rolled onto her stomach, propping her chin up against the palms of her hands. "Will you come see the world with me, someday?" She inquired, hazel eyes roaming over the man's features, sharp elbows resting against his calves.

"And oh! Don't get me started on the pigments, some of these colors are made of the strangest things, but so vibrant and beautiful..." She moved to claim a vial of brilliant pink pigment dust, holding it up for him to see, like an overexcited child.

The only person who had ever shown interest in her art was Remi. And look where they were now. "My mother would have loved Caido, for the beauty each area holds." She breathed out, easily oblivious to the still-wet smear of yellow paint across her face. She'd used the yellow in the painting for the firelight.

Her excitement faltered, briefly. "Noah... you meant everything last night, right?" He had been drunk, and may not remember. It'd take her a while to fully grasp that he just wanted her; not because of any skill she possessed, or how she was useful to him.
I don't mind where you come from as long as you come to me.
I don't like illusions, I can't see them clearly.
I don't care, no, I wouldn't dare to fix the twist in you.
You've shown me eventually, what you'll do.

Messages In This Thread
cups of paint and memories - by Delphine - 06-04-2020, 05:56 PM
RE: cups of paint and memories - by Noah - 06-04-2020, 09:42 PM
RE: cups of paint and memories - by Delphine - 06-04-2020, 10:26 PM
RE: cups of paint and memories - by Noah - 06-08-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: cups of paint and memories - by Delphine - 06-08-2020, 10:02 PM
RE: cups of paint and memories - by Noah - 06-08-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: cups of paint and memories - by Delphine - 06-08-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: cups of paint and memories - by Noah - 06-08-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: cups of paint and memories - by Delphine - 06-08-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: cups of paint and memories - by Noah - 06-11-2020, 07:09 PM
RE: cups of paint and memories - by Delphine - 06-11-2020, 07:19 PM