you didn't have to offer your hand
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
stretch out my life & pick the seams out
The description of Zeph's attacker as a 'little kitty' certainly didn't do anything to relieve Sam's confusion. Still, if they weren't being followed for the night, he supposed the actual identity of the attacker could wait for the moment. He needed to find out eventually though, so he could be sure they were punished through the proper channels: hopefully Remi or Sunjata might help him find them.

It was hard to keep himself composed, especially as Zeph's hands came up to his face and he was forced to look straight on at his wounded eye, the horrific cut and swollen lid: he couldn't see what had become of the sweet brown eyes, if one of them would now be gone. When he realised Zeph was trying to comfort him, he felt a huge well of emotions rise and had to swallow hard to get them down; had anyone ever been so good to him? "I know."

He needed to be strong right now, Sam decided. Putting his hand up onto Zeph's on his cheek he turned his head and just for a moment, pressed his lips to the palm: not quite a kiss, but a clear show of affection. He then gently took the hands away, stood. "St-stay there. I'm g..g..g..going to get you a dr-drink."

A bit of a mean trick: he thought Zeph might wait if he thought something else alcoholic was coming to aid the pain. Truthfully Sam just went to the kitchen and filled a glass with water, finding a towel to soak and wring out too, as well as a bowl. When he returned he placed the bowl down on the ground and sat next to Zeph again, held out the glass. "S...ssssip at this. It will make you feel better."
take what you like, but close my ears and eyes,
watch me stumble over and over.

Messages In This Thread
you didn't have to offer your hand - by Samuel - 06-08-2020, 08:53 PM
RE: you didn't have to offer your hand - by Samuel - 06-12-2020, 01:41 PM