unlucky charms
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
Hands grasped for her and she found herself relaxing, no longer swishing around in the water like a wildfire. It was her father, she was okay.

And okay... she sort of was. He managed to straighten her out out, which is a mighty task seeing as she's a pretty gigantic shark at this moment. Slowly, she swims forward and continues to move in a small, circling motion, not trying to travel too far but clearly too anxious to really attempt to sit still in this form.

His words weren't harsh, but they also weren't completely comforting. Delta remained quiet for a bit, listening to him and attempting to construct some sort of logical response, but she failed. I... I don't know... you seemed like you knew a lot about the gods... and I guess I just really wanted to find out for myself where I fall. I've only heard opinions and I really wanted to see for myself. Her voice softens and she's glad that she cannot show any facial expressions. I also... wanted the gods to help me... I wanted to be big so that I could be strong and protect myself. I feel so small and I just wanted to be big- and look how that ended. The words had bitten her in the chest, leaving behind a giant monster in its wake.

But, there was something else. I... also hear a voice... he is the spirit who spoke to me... he makes me stressed and sometimes forces me to go to the surface.
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
delta

Messages In This Thread
unlucky charms - by Delta - 06-09-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Maru - 06-11-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Delta - 06-11-2020, 08:35 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Maru - 06-26-2020, 08:58 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Delta - 06-28-2020, 11:17 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Maru - 07-03-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Delta - 07-04-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Maru - 07-11-2020, 03:10 AM
RE: unlucky charms - by Delta - 07-16-2020, 11:20 PM