unlucky charms
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
She remains quiet for a bit, understanding that her father is probably right. I- I don't know. I wanted to know which god would best suit me... and I wanted to strive towards helping that god.... I don't even know how to begin with impressing them and it feels impossible that I'd ever even meet one at this point. Three times she had visited a shrine and not once did a god appear. Maybe her father was right, maybe the gods wouldn't like how she had been behaving recently.

Maru is right in a few ways, but he also doesn't understand why she wants the gods in specific. People are biased... and I wanted to know genuinely who is right for me... I'm sorry I never asked you for help. I thought that I could just immediately be better if I had a better shift. I wanted to be helpful and- She cuts herself off and flutters her fins nervously. Training felt intimidating and she didn't even want to try: she wanted immediate success.

Just before she could explain all she had learned about her curse, the shark started to move and she shifted back to her normal mermaid form. A deep sigh escapes her lips and she finds herself swimming towards her dad, grasping him for a hug. It's... sort of. She lowers her head, too scared to look him in the eyes. I can always hear him.... he doesn't like darkness or me being so deep in the water. When it's light out I can come here without too much problem, but at night he forces me to go towards light. I'm so scared constantly and he tells me things. And he makes me want to go away from the water. Being away from the rocks or surface or shore is so so scary. It's a lot to say at once and it all comes spilling out. Everything she had been holding back was unleashed on her unsuspecting father who could only watch as she tried to not break down in tears.

Delta rolled a 3! so she's a normal person again
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
unlucky charms - by Delta - 06-09-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Maru - 06-11-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Delta - 06-11-2020, 08:35 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Maru - 06-26-2020, 08:58 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Delta - 06-28-2020, 11:17 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Maru - 07-03-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Delta - 07-04-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Maru - 07-11-2020, 03:10 AM
RE: unlucky charms - by Delta - 07-16-2020, 11:20 PM