unlucky charms
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
Maru knows far more about the gods than anyone Delta knew- and he was right. He was right about everything. And at what point does one appear to me... in that case? How long did it take for you to figure out who you aligned with the most? There was a hint of her trying to distract and relax the situation for a moment, clearly growing more and more overwhelmed as they spoke.

Gulping down, Delta nodded and strained to maintain any sort of eye contact. Yes... I didn't really consider the bias held by the gods... when I had asked a human, he told me he was biased... that everyone was biased... I should've come to you first before I sought them out alone. It seemed the most wise thing now that she reflected on it. The harsh words pierced her skin and she knew she had to be mature- she couldn't show sadness or anything because then she'd only prove every single word that left his mouth. I'm sorry that I have disappointed you, father... I want to be good. I never wanted to be selfish- I'm sorry. It was all she could think of to say, desperate to have her father accept her and see her as something worth while. She wasn't anything like her mother, she knew that, but she wanted him to at least see that there was hope for her to do well.

There is still some understanding and it helps Delta to somewhat relax, even for a brief moment. I understand.... it does get easier when I see light... a lot easier when I'm closer to the surface. Otherwise it feels like my body is pulling on me... like someone is tugging at your hair, except it's all over. Finally she cant stand it any longer and she fully turns her head to the side.

I'm sorry.... I promise you I will not go to the gods alone aga- for a long time.... I will try to learn more, but I know now that I.... I went too fast. And I was only thinking about myself.
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
unlucky charms - by Delta - 06-09-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Maru - 06-11-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Delta - 06-11-2020, 08:35 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Maru - 06-26-2020, 08:58 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Delta - 06-28-2020, 11:17 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Maru - 07-03-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Delta - 07-04-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: unlucky charms - by Maru - 07-11-2020, 03:10 AM
RE: unlucky charms - by Delta - 07-16-2020, 11:20 PM