Training [se] let's get physical, physical
open!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
It isn’t long before he’s all business and Lily can certainly appreciate that; there is a time and place to admire sweaty bodies and there’s a time and place to learn.

Looking closely at his stance, she isn’t sure what center mass means, but she can certainly mimic the way someone stands. She is, after all, a former dancer and she can think of fighting as a type of dancing, in a away. Her arms a little lackluster at first, so she is pliable as Harper moves them into the correct position and she double checks to make sure her thumbs are on the outside of her fists. Check. Okay. Again, she examines her fists and discovers that she seems to have particularly boney knuckles - hitting things there doesn’t seem like the best idea, but then again neither does any other part of her slender, delicate hands.

Hands that need to be able to play instruments, hands that need to be able to pluck the harp and stroke skin and - and - and defend herself.

Tuning back in to the instructions, she’s missed the latter part, but nods anyway and mimics his demonstration punches, hips and all. “Okay…” she says with a little half-grin, trying to place herself in the stance he’d initially shown her and bringing her fists up, throwing little jabs into his hands. The first one’s aim is off and goes a little wide until she breathes and focuses and tries several more, hoping to hit his palms.
don't know if you love me or you want me dead
the way you're looking through my eyes
Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive

Messages In This Thread
[se] let's get physical, physical - by Lily - 06-10-2020, 03:08 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Harper - 06-17-2020, 07:24 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Lily - 06-19-2020, 12:53 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Harper - 06-26-2020, 07:41 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Lily - 06-28-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Harper - 07-06-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Lily - 07-13-2020, 02:51 PM