lighting beacons within ourselves
open luxere singing thread
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
lily
from what i’ve tasted of desire
i hold with those who favor fire

One last song for the luxere before she departs, eh? Sure, she can manage that, and Lily does desperately want to keep her friends who choose to remain safe - even if they can more or less take care of themselves.

Venturing out to the wooded expanse closest to the Temple, Lily is bundled up in her wolf fur cloak, and carrying a makeshift lantern. Shifting her eyes to see a little better in the dark, she nonetheless carries the light for others, in case they want to join her - and for familiarity’s sake. A personal comfort, if you will. Spreading a couple of apples and carrots on the ground in a semi-circle, the entertainer steps back and takes a deep breath.

“Sing me a song
Of a lass that is gone
Say could that lass be I?”

The gentle, haunting melody seems to invade her soul, causing her body to sway and her feet to begin to move in small steps at first, then in circles without any discernible pattern - arms outstretched - as if some ancient ritual is being performed without her knowing it.

“Merry of soul, she sailed on a day
Over the sea to Skye”

-------------------
For those of you familiar with it - she is more or less dancing to the Outlander theme song like the women at the stones XD

Messages In This Thread
lighting beacons within ourselves - by Lily - 06-10-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: lighting beacons within ourselves - by Evie - 06-10-2020, 07:45 PM
RE: lighting beacons within ourselves - by Lily - 06-13-2020, 11:48 PM
RE: lighting beacons within ourselves - by Evie - 06-15-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: lighting beacons within ourselves - by Lily - 06-16-2020, 01:56 AM