will you hold me when the curtains close?
Clemente Belcourt
Apprentice

Age: 24 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Clemente
Attacked. Of course, it makes sense, and yet it doesn't. Can't. It can't compute in his mind, because...because Nate is everything good and kind int he world, comical and charming and charismatic. Who would want to hurt him? Of all his kin, why Nate? Clemente could sooner see someone slashing up his own face for being a mouthy bastard, but it just...doesn't make sense. It's what makes it so difficult to stop the tears, to calm down. This vague, formless lack of understanding, of fear.

"I'm sorry," he babbles, tears thick on his lips, on a tongue that can't taste. "s'not...I don't understand...why?" Had Nate been flaunting something expensive? Was it just a mugging gone wrong? Then why the extensive scarring? "W-Was it a kid? I can find them, I can!" Scrambling up as if to immediately set out to find one of the urchins he has taken beneath his experienced wing, to demand justice.
Your mother started drinking like the whole world died
And You've been waiting for a miracle all your life

Messages In This Thread
RE: will you hold me when the curtains close? - by Clemente - 06-15-2020, 09:31 PM