biter, it’s the captain
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
anyway, you say you're too busy
saving everybody else to save yourself
The thing about all of this, is that Sunjata doesn’t know that Zeph was a part of Jack’s crew. He should have probably gathered it from the party, but the boy had a bit more pressing matters – such as the fucking wound to his gut and his lover trying to ensure he didn’t open it up. A lot had happened since then, and with recent events crowds drawn on the Kaiholo Port certainly drew his attention as well – trying to garner any information as to who’s attacked Nate and where they could’ve gone.

But it still doesn’t manage to surprise him too much when they storm the Slagveld. He almost wishes they hadn’t quite done as much damage as they had. But that’s beside the point now, seeing as he’s surrounded and certainly not in the mood for a fight. So he stills, in the space near the small kitchenette / bar section after pouring a glass of whiskey to down. A cigarette still hangs loosely in his lips as Jack enters and Sunjata’s somewhat pinned against the counter.

He hadn’t put up a fight, though. Simply stood there and let them attempt to do it. “If you’re talking about Zeph, I didn’t know he was a part of your crew.” He begins with a puff of smoke, a quiet sigh. “Nor did I expect him to fuckin' walk into me when I was breaking up the crowd.
and you don't want no help, oh well
that's the story to tell
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
biter, it’s the captain - by Jack - 06-11-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: biter, it’s the captain - by Sunjata - 06-11-2020, 11:53 PM
RE: biter, it’s the captain - by Jack - 06-13-2020, 01:28 PM
RE: biter, it’s the captain - by Sunjata - 06-13-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: biter, it’s the captain - by Jack - 06-15-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: biter, it’s the captain - by Sunjata - 06-15-2020, 10:17 PM
RE: biter, it’s the captain - by Jack - 06-17-2020, 03:36 PM
RE: biter, it’s the captain - by Sunjata - 06-17-2020, 06:08 PM
RE: biter, it’s the captain - by Jack - 06-17-2020, 08:30 PM