all the times that I keep holding onto
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Morgan
Morgan was not expecting Korbin to greet her with smiles and hugs, but nor was she expecting the tone in his voice, the thinly veiled anger beneath the words. 'Convenient', he said, as if she had purposefully orchestrated Weaver's death for personal gain; as if the tragedies that had befallen Halo were somehow her fault, when she had been working hard to stop them.

It would be an understatement to say that single word angered her; it infuriated her.

"You are permitted to feel whatever grief you want. But." She drew herself up to her full height: still a couple of inches shorter than Korbin, but she had always known how to look intimidating, how to puff out her chest and glare at a misbehaving rookie. "Don't you dare act as if I have done anything not in the best interests of our Citadel. I was willing to stand behind your sister as Captain and I stood against Loren because we both know the Launceleyns have no place in our government."

We knew that all this fun and games
Was another big fib to hide the chains

Messages In This Thread
RE: all the times that I keep holding onto - by Morgan - 06-13-2020, 06:57 PM