[SEASONAL EVENT] Light my way, love
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
R O N I N

The Luxere must be fond of the Glade, Ronin thought - and besides, he and Vanya had promised to try and make an offering to Safrin together, back before the snows had come. Either way, since spotting one of the beautiful creatures out by the Oasis, he had been keen to bring his lady here to spy one again. And whilst they were here, they may as well make good on that offering. Convenient, too, because he hadn't realised there was an actual Shrine here.

The concentric circles were frosted with snow, the place beautifully muted by the branches overhead and the embrace of the forestland. Ronin's breath left his lips in a white cloud, and he gave Vanya's hand a warm squeeze. They were both bundled up as much as they could be, and the guildmaster made sure to walk slow so that the osprey at his side wouldn't slip and fall. She was carrying something much too precious to risk that.

"Oh, look..." Ronin held up a hand and grinned over his shoulder at her. Around the Shrine were various offerings to the gods; burned out candles, bits of harvest from Leafchange... all sorts. And one of the Luxere was nibbling at an offering before them, its antlers aglow as it raised its head.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Light my way, love - by Ronin - 01-05-2019, 05:59 PM