[SEASONAL EVENT] Light my way, love
Vanya Hali

Age: 35 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Vanya held tightly to Ronin’s hand, following him carefully through the snow and ice. She frowned as her heart leaped at a minor slip of of her foot, fighting against the heavy sigh in her chest. She was a damned sailer, she had some of the best balance. Unless she was on ice, apparently. She swore colorfully under her breath as she regained her footing, one hand idly held over the bump that showed under her layers of clothing.

It was at the sound of Ronin’s voice that she glanced up, breath clouding into the frigid air as round eyes took in the aria of the shrine. A smile flickered over her lips as she took in the offerings, the stones, the surreal silence of it all. ”I suppose not everything is different here,” she said softly as she came to stand at Ronin’s side. ”Offerings are made to gods in every world.”

Vanya herself had little to offer. She was no artist, no craftswoman, had nothing that a goddess would have any appreciation for. All of this sea bird’s skills were suited to her ship, her Ocean. Still, in her pocket a piece of parchment and an unlit candle lay. The paper and its elegant script would be ruined quickly, she was sure, but as she had told her lover: it was what it meant that was supposed to matter. At least she hoped it did. Anything to find her family again, maybe the Ocean too...

As Vanya scanned the shrine with glimmering eyes, she stopped short at the sight of… a reindeer. With glowing antlers. She blinked at the peaceful creature as it raised its head to peer at them. A slow smile spread of her face as she stepped closer to Ronin, glancing from it and up to him. ”I didn’t think everyone meant their antlers actually glowed,” she said quietly before looking back at the animal, her hand resting over her growing life in her.

vanya
i will leave a light on.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Light my way, love - by Ronin - 01-05-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Light my way, love - by Vanya - 01-09-2019, 11:05 PM