[SEASONAL EVENT] Light my way, love
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
R O N I N

"Careful," Ronin murmured, smiling to Vanya and guiding her close to his side when they paused before the luxere. He wrapped his arm around her so he could share his warmth, one of his hands resting over hers. Kissing her curls, he returned his attention to the glowing deer.

"Speak for yourself, Van," he murmured. "I think this is the first offering I've ever made to a god in earnest." Maybe that would please Safrin in itself? Ronin too carried a candle and some parchment, having taken his lady's lead in choosing something that would be meaningful.

But first, apparently, they had a friend. "Would I lie to you?" He laughed, tilting his head to rest it against hers and spending a moment to simply admire the creature in the Shrine as it noticed them. Hoping for another morsel (and possibly the same reindeer Ronin had encountered before), it had no qualms in loping up to them, nosing Van's hair and snuffling at her collar.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Light my way, love - by Ronin - 01-05-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Light my way, love - by Ronin - 01-10-2019, 05:47 PM