[SEASONAL EVENT] Light my way, love

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Safrin's expression was a beatific O of polite surprise, her painted lips parting slightly before pressing back together once more in a smile. "There is much in this world I would think of as nothing," the goddess mused gently. Extending a hand, her finger tips reached for the paper. As they brushed it, the paper dissolved into a thousand points of starshine that rolled and frothed like the ocean upon which Vanya had grown up. "...but this is not one of them."

A song rejoiced through the air, a crescendo of a multitude of voices singing with the harmony of the sea. It swirled and danced like rain during a summer storm, as if the elemental to which Vanya had always prayed now conducted an orchestra of the forest just for her. In response, the Luxure sighed, three of four more of them appearing. They crowded around Vanya sensing her purity and the life within her.

Looking adoringly towards Ronin, the goddess smiled. "You have become quite the creator, sugar. Of life as well as art." She chimed brightly, before the smile on her lips suffered for his words, the cosmic depths of her gaze growing somewhat more grave.

"You wish to know of the Hali's?" Safrin asked, a flickering of moon-bright shadow dappling her cheeks for a moment as she listened, needing and wanting the woman to confirm this for herself.

Safrin
The devil is not as black as he is painted

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Light my way, love - by Ronin - 01-05-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Light my way, love - by Safrin - 01-22-2019, 06:23 PM