[SEASONAL EVENT] [OPEN] Full Bellies, Warm Hearts
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
VAI
The huntress
Vervain didn't respond as Devrum explained about his meeting with her - their - daughter, not verbally at least. But her blue eyes were trained on the snow and the tracks, barely perceptible in them, and she clenched her jaw ever so slightly. "I feel as though she doesn't believe anyone could understand what she might be feeling," she murmured. "On the one hand, she's seen more than anyone should see at any age... and on the other, somehow, she's still just a stubborn little girl."

Flicking her gaze up at the mention of the scent on Ashetta and what Devrum would do if he found the source of it, Vai couldn't help but smile. She brushed her shoulder against his gently. "You're a good man," she all but purred, the irony of such a statement not lost on her one bit, especially as the beast started to stir.

"Two years... a good age," she agreed, already shrugging her bow back off her shoulder and reaching back to prepare an arrow. Holding both in one hand, her other reached out to trace the silver on his skin as he mentioned the scars, a wry smile on her lips. "I plan to be in all the future chapters," she remarked. "And I plan to keep you and it busy for years yet."

She stopped in the snow as he turned to approach her, leaning instinctively into the touch of his hands and turning her head to catch his fingertips in a kiss as he drew back again. "I normally wouldn't bother, but for you anything," she murmured, nodding. Vai would go to the infirmary, for peace of mind if nothing else.

Then the hunt was on and she zoned in on the deer, just as Devrum made his challenge. Vervain let out a peal of laughter, bringing her bow up at the same time and shaking her head. "You'll spook the poor thing before you even get close!" she called, tracking the deer and letting an arrow loose to race the bear.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] [OPEN] Full Bellies, Warm Hearts - by Vervain - 01-14-2019, 08:11 PM