that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

”That’s right. I’m a helluva shot with a bow and arrow, if you ever want a friendly competition.” She winked at him, gazing into the flames and having to take a few moments to think as he brought up her going back to the Greatwood. ”I don’t know,” she confessed with a shrug. ”I definitely feel more at home in the forest, but it’s pretty isolated. I know it would be better for my son if he were around people.” Especially given how quickly he’d grown up.

Humming her agreement that yeah, it really was shit, Vai tore her gaze from the fire to glance back at Zeph. ”She is in Caido, but... I haven’t seen her for over a year. I trust her to be okay - she’s a tough cookie.” But she did miss her.

The silence was awkward and yet somehow natural, because what else could be said when faced with the unfair absence of a child. Zeph was the first to break it, and Vai smiled despite herself; she hadn’t even thought. ”Ashetta is my daughter, and Felix is her little brother,” she said. ”She was born able to wield magic, like me, but Felix is an Attuned. So if you see a bear rambling about, please call me.”

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-24-2020, 05:21 PM