that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Every touch ignited fire along her skin. Touch starved and made more bold by liquor, Vai drank in everything; the heat of his body, the taste of whiskey on his tongue, the salty sweet smell of the ocean. It was a good thing that the suggestion of the trees nearby came when it did, because otherwise she might well have been the one throwing Zeph to the sand. ”And if I can’t?” she murmured against the shell of his ear, a wicked sort of laugh bubbling up in her throat. ”Hold on tight.”

Vai’s hands drifted to brace against Zeph’s shoulders, and she parted from him just long enough to flash him the sort of smile that promised good things that were very bad for you, before hopping up to wrap her legs about his waist. Worse than a bunch of teenagers at this rate, she leant in to capture his mouth a second time, fingers tangling in the back of his hair. There - problem solved.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-27-2020, 05:37 PM