that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Gods, and what a ride it was. He stepped up the rhythm to something more insistent, more urgent, and the feel of him drew an involuntary gasp of pleasure from Vai, though it was a short lived thing. Not that she was complaining one bit - Zeph had already outdone himself, thank you very much, and it was only fair to follow suit. He withdrew from her and it was almost a shame (the Greatwood had all manner of interesting things to stop kids form coming along, which was probably worth mentioning in their next go around), but at least they got a chance to catch their breath.

Her leg still curled around his waist and her fingers still threaded in his hair, Vai found herself laughing as well; a tired and satisfied sound, and she let her head loll against Zeph’s. ”Yeah, it was,” she said in full agreement, the hand in his hair drifting gently down the back of his neck, her other dancing down his side, as if to make sure she got enough of him before they went back to the world.

”Next time, I’m riding you,” she murmured with a fiendish sort of smile, hoping that next time didn’t take too long to come up.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-28-2020, 03:30 PM