that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Why didn’t she, indeed? He rose up to join her, pressing them deliciously together, and already Vai was riding the edge of orgasm; the next hard thrust of Zeph’s cock was all it took to send her over it.

Arching against him, her body taut as a bowstring, the huntress moaned his name into the night, punctuated between pitched gasps of ecstasy and shuddering exhales. Burying her fingers in the back of his hair, her lips pressed close to his ear, hips continuing to rock and grind into him.

”You don’t have to—“ The words were quick, panted, whispered, and cut off by the distraction of his hands, the heat rolling off him. Hopefully the meaning might make it through - Zeph didn’t have to ruin his own enjoyment, and Vai had it in hand (she also had no intention from moving from his lap right now, so that would be the second clue).

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 07-02-2020, 02:42 PM