baby mine, don't you cry...
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Start by admitting that from cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay
Bastien badly wanted to stay strong and ignore whatever the monsters had to say, but he had to admit the mention of 'desires' made him frown, mostly because he wasn't sure what was meant; still, the thought was dropped when the imitation of Rexanna's voice cut through again, Bastien flinching as if he had been struck.

The damn door...he could argue that Rexanna would not have been desperate enough to try and belt on it had the monsters not been chasing her and Clem, but he wasn't interested in arguing semantics with the evil things that lurked behind the windows. Their words about Rexanna's soul did cut though: he had assumed the essence of his wife was already with the Voice and while he knew the monsters would say anything to get into his head...the possibility they put forward hurt too much to ignore.

"Tell me your price. I will not leave this room nor will I sacrifice my child, if those are your ideas." He spat out, already predicting some of the monster's cruelty.
Come to the Cabaret, old chum
Bastien
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
baby mine, don't you cry... - by Random Event - 06-16-2020, 08:49 PM
RE: baby mine, don't you cry... - by Bastien - 06-16-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: baby mine, don't you cry... - by Random Event - 06-16-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: baby mine, don't you cry... - by Bastien - 06-16-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: baby mine, don't you cry... - by Random Event - 06-16-2020, 09:18 PM
RE: baby mine, don't you cry... - by Bastien - 06-16-2020, 09:26 PM
RE: baby mine, don't you cry... - by Random Event - 06-16-2020, 09:31 PM
RE: baby mine, don't you cry... - by Bastien - 06-16-2020, 09:40 PM