those that are come from the gods
Sam!
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Seren
I'm ready to start the conquest of spaces
Reaching the starlight and silver fields
There was a peculiar anonymity of walking through a crowd where she knew no one and thought herself unknown. Ever since she was brought to this mortal world, Seren had encountered people one on one, in two'ss and three's and on very few occasions in a group. But always accompanied by a familiar face.

Here, tonight, on this darkest of eve's, she was alone. It was as thrilling as it was terrifying, and she found herself torn between a wish to jump up on some tall building and scream 'I am here, can't you see me? Don't you know who I am?' and a blistering, burning urge to disappear into a shadow. She could do both. Either.

But in the midst of her indecision, as she paused at the intersection of four roads where an impromptu dance had sprung up, Seren became aware of eyes following her. Pausing on her meandering path, she looked around, bright eyes flashing blue in the flickering firelight. Then she spotted the watcher. A man, she thought, old and short and rather thin looking. Like a withered strand of grass crammed in between rocks, generally uncomfortable with its whole existence.

But his hair was a nice color. Red, like Evie's.

Without preamble Seren turned and headed straight for the man, her shyness lasting only for a moment before she smiled at him, wide and easy. "Hello. Did you want something?"
Come with the night the science of fighting
The forces of gravity
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
those that are come from the gods - by Seren - 06-16-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Samuel - 06-16-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Seren - 06-16-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Samuel - 06-17-2020, 05:09 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Seren - 06-26-2020, 11:19 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Samuel - 06-27-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Seren - 06-27-2020, 09:34 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Samuel - 06-29-2020, 09:57 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Seren - 07-01-2020, 07:32 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Samuel - 07-02-2020, 03:09 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Seren - 07-02-2020, 03:52 PM