already legends
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
Despite his previous anger, his current exhaustion gets the better of him as Evie continues to hold his lanky body close. When they first met perhaps he would've teased her for such an embrace, but as it stands now, he wouldn't trade her motherly affection for anything in the world. The tall boy makes himself as small as he possibly can with hunched shoulders and tucking his chin in, for once letting himself be the scared child that he hasn't outgrown just yet.

"Yeah... Yeah, I know. I..." Dante's voice cracks before he can continue, clearing his throat with a sniffle. "I really loved him, mom. What happens when the Ascended die? There's so many gods here, I'll see him again, right? Or... Maybe I could talk to him through them?" His confession of love hardly carries the weight it once might have had their relationship furthered past a teenage crush, past an inherent denial that still lingers and twists the romantic and familiar.

& the moon is the only light we'll see
no, i won't be afraid

Messages In This Thread
already legends - by Dante - 06-16-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: already legends - by Evie - 06-23-2020, 09:25 PM
RE: already legends - by Dante - 06-26-2020, 03:44 AM
RE: already legends - by Evie - 07-11-2020, 04:02 AM
RE: already legends - by Dante - 07-26-2020, 09:08 PM