Drown you for your sin (O)
OPEN
Arlo Gavanagh
Monster hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Ayla Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ARLO
light my candles in a daze
Arlo grinned at her open admittance, and reached up to catch the book that was flying at his face. He wrinkled his nose. He wasn't really a reader, as such. That was kind of... Boring. "Thanks, but no thanks." His tone was mildly disgusted, and he placed the book down. "I'm not that bored yet. You know, I thought this would be fun, like a party." His mouth turned down in a pout. "Apparently, monsters aren't conducive to a good party environment." More's the pity. Maybe they didn't even have parties in this strange, dull land.

Maybe there'd be another place in this world, or whatever it was, that wasn't so drab. Somewhere that he could enjoy his newfound immortality, super speed, and fangs. Vampires were sexy, you know? Nothing about Hollowed Ground was sexy. He raised an eyebrow at Mabel's question, glad it was in line with his own thinking and questioning. "We called it earth. It had fun things, and it wasn't a shithole like this." He said, sulkily. Of course, there were shit holes; he just hadn't lived in them. "What about you? Is this the only place you've lived? Is there anywhere better then this?" At that, he gestured to the cold, dark surroundings.

He narrowed his eyes at her, unsure if she was laughing at him, or laughing with him. She was a strange kid. Maybe growing up in a hell hole like this made you hard, aged you far beyond your appearance. That seemed likely. In the old days, back where he had lived before, that had been the case; sixteen had been pretty much middle aged. "Well I don't have any of those, so I think I'm safe." He drawled, eyes rolling. "How old are you, kid?"
'cause i've found god

Messages In This Thread
Drown you for your sin (O) - by Arlo - 06-17-2020, 12:47 AM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Mabel - 06-17-2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Arlo - 06-22-2020, 06:16 PM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Mabel - 06-22-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Arlo - 06-24-2020, 06:08 PM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Mabel - 06-25-2020, 03:52 PM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Arlo - 06-26-2020, 10:06 PM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Mabel - 06-26-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Arlo - 06-27-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Mabel - 06-29-2020, 12:45 PM