Drown you for your sin (O)
OPEN
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

The man was a bit dull, but she settled in along a chair to pass the time, unfurling strands of her yarn, thinking of a pattern to replicate from memory. His refusal to do nothing more than glance at the book caused her to glance upwards, and then back down again. “What, can’t read?” Which wasn’t uncommon for some Naturals and perhaps Outlanders likewise; she could’ve easily found a few easier books to teach, as she’d done with her younger siblings some time ago, before they perished. A snort followed through though, away from her melancholy thoughts, at the notion of festivities and entertainment. “Parties tend to be noisy and draw the monsters in – the opposite of what we’re trying to do.” Mabel tapped one of her needles against her chin, looking lost in thought for a moment. “But by all means, go ahead and party away outside.” It’d be a short-lived one, but rowdy nonetheless.

Pride in her world, despite, yes, there were bleak moments like these, made her eyes narrow at his next contortion. “Earth didn’t have any fiends wandering around?” No ghouls? No goblins? No immoral infidels? “There are beautiful places in the Grounds too.” Her jaw clenched, the rest of the irritation beginning to swallow her up. “I’ve lived here my entire life.” Had never gone into any portals, not with distrusting, idiotic parents – but the moment LongNight ceased she and her twin would explore, and nothing could hold them back.

No friends, no family, no loved ones – perhaps a perfect way to start over for an Outlander, the baggage and past left behind. Mabel didn’t share the same sentiments, glad to still have Evelyn, both capable of conquering their witless ancestors. Why her age mattered caused an arch to her brow, but she shrugged. “Sixteen.”
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
Drown you for your sin (O) - by Arlo - 06-17-2020, 12:47 AM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Mabel - 06-17-2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Arlo - 06-22-2020, 06:16 PM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Mabel - 06-22-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Arlo - 06-24-2020, 06:08 PM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Mabel - 06-25-2020, 03:52 PM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Arlo - 06-26-2020, 10:06 PM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Mabel - 06-26-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Drown you for your sin (O) - by Arlo - 06-27-2020, 10:07 PM