to live, to die and then to live
For Ru
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
She's in a long black coat tonight
Waiting for me in the downpour outside
The soft sound that only a child could make is enough to keep her from collapsing entirely, free arm automatically rising in case Bastien needs to help shift Azrael around as they lean on one another. It hurts, to know that Rexanna will not get to try again at motherhood. Hotaru had effectively raised Kiada in her younger days, when she and Romina had been inseparable. But Rexanna had wanted so badly to try again, and now that chance had been stolen from her, leaving Azrael without a mother in a way Kiada had not fully experienced before. The calming effect of the child's cherubic face cannot contest the wave of fresh grief that overcomes her at this realization.

She wraps an arm around Bastien as he begins to sob, holding him tight with Azrael cradled between them. "There was nothing you could have done that would not have taken you from Azrael too," her voice wobbles dangerously, her own cheeks wet with tears. "You are never alone. I'm here. I promise, Bastien, I'm here. For the both of you." To give whatever was needed. She presses her forehead to his shoulder, her own trembling with grief. All she knows how to do is keep moving, in the same way as when she'd lost her children. "We just...we have to keep trying. One day at a time." Until we're reunited, falls dead and unspoken on her tongue, because only Azrael and Bastien would have that honor.
singing "Baby come home" in a melody of tears
While the rhythm of the rain keeps time
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
to live, to die and then to live - by Bastien - 06-17-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: to live, to die and then to live - by Hotaru - 06-23-2020, 02:05 AM
RE: to live, to die and then to live - by Bastien - 06-23-2020, 08:26 PM
RE: to live, to die and then to live - by Hotaru - 07-01-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: to live, to die and then to live - by Bastien - 07-01-2020, 11:19 PM
RE: to live, to die and then to live - by Hotaru - 07-02-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: to live, to die and then to live - by Bastien - 07-03-2020, 05:30 PM
RE: to live, to die and then to live - by Hotaru - 07-17-2020, 08:06 PM
RE: to live, to die and then to live - by Bastien - 07-19-2020, 05:56 PM