further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
Longnight had, for a very long time, been a time Sam had associated with terror and tragedy; the upbeat attitude in Torchline, the parties and drunken stumbles outside the house, the lights constantly switching on and off along with the music...it was all very alien to him. Somewhat unnerving, in the odd moments he remembered that it actually was Longnight and not some kind of odd Torchline-only event.

He had done his best to try and be involved; a couple of events stood on the outskirts of parties awkwardly. The only way he could be convinced to go back out was with Zeph, with a quiet promise that he wouldn't be left alone to fend for himself in the social battlefield of a Torchline Longnight rave.

As they approached the square where the event was happening, bright lights shining up into the dark sky and music pouring out down the streets. Pausing, Sam stared ahead and let out a heavy sigh, declaring with a defeated groan: "Oh no. Th-they're dancing."
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-17-2020, 07:48 PM