further from my home, the more i wish it
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
we used to play outside when we were young & full of life & full of love
"Sure is." You say this as though it were the most serious bit of life advice you could ever give, but your eyes glitter with mischief. Used to be you'd do anything once, no matter how ridiculous or dangerous it might be. Never afraid to look a fool if it made others smile, never one to back down from a challenge, never one to let someone else take a hit that you could block. The amusement fades down to something flat and dry. "An' look how far it's gotten me." Stabbed, scarred, humorless, widowed, and with a dead kid. Maybe it's better not to follow in your footsteps after all.

Too late, though, because Sam is making his way closer to the dancers, much to your surprise. Partially out of a sense of protection and partially because why wouldn't you want to? you follow him at a safe-ish distance, still popping mango into your mouth.

Snorting at the suggestion that you show him how it's done, you roll your shoulders in an amused shrug, shaking your head to the side. "I'm eatin'," you point out by way of excuse, though your foot is tapping to the beat. "'sides, I've done my share'a dancin'. Yer turn t'show off fer me."
zephyr

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Zephyr - 06-19-2020, 04:46 PM