further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
"...Well, d-do you?" Sam asked, laughing, though a little worried Zeph was stalling for time to find a way to gently tell him he was a terrible dancer. There was no answer, just the slightest touch of hands on his shoulders; before he could even really react to it it was gone, Zeph apparently changing his mind. Perhaps it was a dance move?

What was a dance move and certainly one he didn't expect was the sudden spin: Sam went with it, though his footing was a little awkward; he let his eyes follow where Zeph had pointed him, at first expecting to see some kind of judges panel (that was a thing at casual parties, right?). Instead, he saw a man, handsome and clearly interested in something, looking his way.

Letting out an embarrassed, high-pitched laugh as he shook his head, Sam made sure not to make eye contact with his admirer as he turned back to Zeph, firmly grabbing the man's hands and placing them on his shoulders again, hoping to send the message not available out to anyone that might be wondering..though he was sure it was a misunderstanding. "No one wa-wants me like tha-that, Zeph. He was pro-probably looking at you. I'm j..just me, and..." He shrugged, assuming it would be obvious.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-20-2020, 10:44 PM