further from my home, the more i wish it
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
we used to play outside when we were young & full of life & full of love
You follow Red obediently, as much from a protective desire as because you're curious to see him actually enter the ocean. His indignation only makes you shrug, raising your hands in mock submission. "'Aite, 'aite. Just makin' sure." Which, let's be honest, you're still not entirely convinced. Even less so when Sam proceeds to roll his sleeves up, rather than actually taking off any layers.

You quickly outpace him, leading the way through alleys and roads toward a quieter strip of the beach. Away from the bonfires and the rancorous crowds, to an area with few enough people that you figure he'll feel at least a little more comfortable. The sand is soft between your toes, more comforting than pavement or grass could ever be. And when you step onto it you turn around, now walking backwards and looking at your companion.

"So- really never been in the ocean, huh? Y'got any experience swimmin' in rougher water?" Do they even have rivers in the Grounds, or just small sad lakes? You're imagining the latter, based on what you've heard. "Couple'a safety things we should probably talk about, 'fore y'go divin' right in." The ocean can be dangerous, even for people who presumably can't drown.
zephyr

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Zephyr - 06-24-2020, 11:24 PM