Heavy are the Shoulders
For Mallorie
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Lay me down
Let the only sound
"Well, we are in the best place to find a book." Morgan said with a gentle smile, motioning to the library which was swiftly appearing before them as she lit candles to illuminate the room. As much as she was hesitant to praise Zariah and her academy, she had to admit that this resource had been useful as she had begun to learn Telekinesis: in the future, she hoped to master more magics from advice within pages there.

With all the candles lit Morgan began to walk down the shelves, looking to see if she could guide Mallorie towards a relevant section. Looking back with a soft shake of her head, she tried to see if there was any disappointment in Mallorie's face. "Not usually. It is possible for Gods to make Abandoned into Attuned, but only for those that really attempt to prove their loyalty. I do not see a reason to." She certainly wasn't going to beg the Gods for anything.

As for how long the Academy had been there: Morgan snorted, wondering if Mallorie thought this the tradition of years. "Perhaps a year? Zariah brought it with her...no idea where she has gone, but I must admit it is useful during this time of year. We may be able to repurpose it."

With that said, she did unfortunately have work to be getting on with - tapping a shelf marked with Earth and Fire labels she smiled at Mallorie then began to walk out. "I should go, but I hope you find what you need; if you ever want to train with me, you only need to ask."

{FIN}
Be the overflow
Pockets full of stones

Messages In This Thread
Heavy are the Shoulders - by Morgan - 06-19-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Heavy are the Shoulders - by Mallorie - 06-20-2020, 09:31 PM
RE: Heavy are the Shoulders - by Morgan - 06-20-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Heavy are the Shoulders - by Mallorie - 06-21-2020, 12:43 AM
RE: Heavy are the Shoulders - by Morgan - 06-21-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Heavy are the Shoulders - by Mallorie - 06-23-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Heavy are the Shoulders - by Morgan - 06-24-2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Heavy are the Shoulders - by Mallorie - 06-29-2020, 12:28 AM