it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of -
open
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

The Wraith was clearly done with her, and for the moment, perhaps Mabel was finished with the older woman as well. She’d hasten to the directions given, but otherwise, had been left with no greater benefits – narrowing her eyes in speculation as they dropped to the floor again. The twins would develop and implement their own plans then, their own means, measures, and ways of thriving, of punishing, of finding methods of satisfaction. The youth shrugged, lifting her head to watch Wessex go, gaze still pinpointed. Once they were released from LongNight’s shroud and veil, they’d have the opportunity to do exactly as they wished, with no one but themselves holding them back. Not eager or ready for war, but for something else all the same. With those thoughts nestled, she hastened a meager wave, before returning to her knitting, listening to the sounds of other conversations as plots began to unfurl.

{FIN}
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of - - by Mabel - 07-06-2020, 06:08 PM