Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My?

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Hm. Well, seemed like no one was biting.

Josh sighed. He'd known that coming out of the Spire was a bad idea, but even he had to eat eventually and it seemed, in a surprising oversight, he'd not packed enough. Trying to work out how many days were left of Longnight, he wondered if he could get by without eating: the only other alternative would be trying to cook up some monster meat, and while he was sure that was possible, it would likely be difficult.

He turned from the door. Honestly, he was surprised the people here hadn't thought to invent the peephole yet.

Upon turning, he was greeted with several bright eyes and dripping teeth; hands and limbs of sorts he could not name. "Ah." How depressingly predictable. Josh raised his hands in an easy surrender: he knew when he was beat in a fight, and it wouldn't be the first time he'd fought squirmous, disgusting things from between dimensions and realities. "Let's get this over with."

Pain had never been a deterrent. Of all the ways to move to somewhere new, at least this one was fast.

LONGNIGHT

Messages In This Thread
Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Random Event - 06-19-2020, 07:46 PM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Mabel - 06-19-2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Random Event - 06-19-2020, 10:26 PM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Evelyn - 06-20-2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Mabel - 06-20-2020, 11:47 AM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Random Event - 06-21-2020, 10:02 PM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Evelyn - 06-25-2020, 08:39 AM
RE: Who Is Knocking, Me Oh My? - by Mabel - 06-25-2020, 03:36 PM