Hard talks and harder choices
for Morgan
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
Just give me a reason
just a little bit's enough
He almost wished she wasn't inside. It had been just a few hours since the blow-out with Korbin - he had barely had time to calm down from it, to pick himself back up after leaning on Kia (he did that far too much, and hated himself every time), to then come here, resolved to continue on the path he had told Korbin he would take. But perhaps it was good that Morgan was in, maybe it was best to discuss it with her, to talk it out, to see if another solution was possible.

Maybe he really was a naïve fool after all, a weak idiot not meant to survive for long in this world, on any of the lands it had to offer. For even though his mind was awhirl with other potential solutions, his mental state was shaken, torn, broken by the battering it had received from the raven-boy.

Why did Korbin's words matter so much to him? Why did Chulane seek his approval, his acceptance so much? Was it because the boy was the first being he saw upon arriving in this world, and so his mind had made some kind of uncontrollable connection with him, some innate desire to prove himself worth saving off the Tundra?

He could debate it with himself all day and all night, and never know what the reason was.

He entered when Morgan's words rung out, nodding in response to her smiling greeting, but unable to return it - he was troubled, and it showed as he sat in the chair she proffered. He sighed softly, before bracing himself for what he needed to say, and the backlash that could be stirred up from it. He wasn't quite so absentminded to dive straight into what he wanted to say - he had to know where she stood too.

"The plans - the agricultural changes that I want to make. Tell me honestly, do you think them necessary for the survival of Halo going forward?" Was she on Chulane's wavelength, in agreement with him and his reasons, or did she hold any reservations about them? His plans had been thorough indeed - he had made sure of that - but perhaps his reasonings for it were not clear. That much had been made abundantly clear when he had tried to broach the subject with Korbin.
I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
Hard talks and harder choices - by Chulane - 06-20-2020, 08:11 AM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Morgan - 06-20-2020, 09:59 AM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Chulane - 06-20-2020, 11:45 AM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Morgan - 06-20-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Chulane - 06-21-2020, 05:09 AM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Morgan - 06-21-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Chulane - 06-22-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Morgan - 06-22-2020, 08:15 PM