Hard talks and harder choices
for Morgan
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
Just give me a reason
just a little bit's enough
Normally he was one to be more aware of how he was being perceived, but it was just another way he was so off-kilter at the moment. He remained ignorant to the stress he stirred in Morgan, so lost in his introspection that he barely had the capacity to think of anything but his current predicament.

Talking about it helped. Helped him force his mind to sort through the information in an orderly way, to see it in a fresh light. Morgan's words were so in line with his thinking that he was able to ground himself further. And when she asked if he had reason to doubt his own plans, he found himself wondering what had caused this great upheaval of emotion in him to begin with.

"The plans are solid." He said with more confidence than the rest of his current demeanour might suggest. "But they will take everyone here working together to implement, and maintain. And after consulting with some locals, I'm not sure they are ready for that kind of change."

He was still in shock, in disgust over Korbin's suggestion that a few lives each year was a fair price to pay for the survival of the rest, even when the boy was still feeling the hurt from paying that price himself, with the death of Weaver.

It was baffling to Chuy. Did Korbin always feel this way, even before the overwhelming pull of grief threw his world out of alignment and caused him to lash out? Or was he just lashing out like he always did at Chuy, and Chuy was finally listening, finally giving in, finally giving the boy what he wanted - him gone from his icy domain, so that he could wallow in his grief alone?

"Or if they're ready to accept the changes that have happened, and recognise that more is likely to come, that they must adapt if they want to survive." He sighed, shaking his head slightly. "Sorry, I don't mean to default to grouping the Naturals of Halo all together. I was recently labelled an Outsider, and that the changes I was proposing would open the door to lead Halo to ruin. And while I know that's not true… I am not comfortable proceeding unless all those that the changes will affect are for it."
I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
Hard talks and harder choices - by Chulane - 06-20-2020, 08:11 AM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Morgan - 06-20-2020, 09:59 AM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Chulane - 06-20-2020, 11:45 AM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Morgan - 06-20-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Chulane - 06-21-2020, 05:09 AM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Morgan - 06-21-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Chulane - 06-22-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: Hard talks and harder choices - by Morgan - 06-22-2020, 08:15 PM