closer than a friend, I can be your enemy
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
No, Korbin hadn't considered that. But frankly, it made no difference. "Then he shouldn't have done it in the first place. I never asked him to, and he is not responsible for me, or my health, or my life. I've told him from day one that I'm not interested in having him around, and yet he keeps appearing where I go. That, Kiada, is the definition of stalking." He wasn't alone in doing it either, which only made things worse.

Again he was told to get over himself, like it was something he could actually do. Korbin shook his head, frustration boiling inside all over again. "I've never forced my opinions or my troubles on anyone," he exclaimed, gesturing wildly with his hands. "People come to me, and I don't get why. They ask what I want and think so I tell you honestly, and when you don't like what you hear you start hitting me. What exactly do you want from me, Kiada? To roll over and let you all give me belly rubs and pampering like a good dog? Like it's going to help? Like it's not fucking humiliating?"

What part of 'leave me alone' did they not understand?
In loving memory of when I gave a shit
KORBIN
HALE

Messages In This Thread
RE: closer than a friend, I can be your enemy - by Korbin - 06-23-2020, 11:48 AM