closer than a friend, I can be your enemy
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
shed every skin that doesn't fit even if they call you cold-blooded
unhinge your jaw —
She’s starting to get a headache, unsure of where to even start with this conversation. But it isn’t until he mentions that she shouldn’t care – for the umpteenth time – that she finally realizes she has a starting point. “It’s not. I’m sorry you can’t wrap your mind around the fact that people simply care for one another regardless of their interactions.” She keeps her arms folded across her chest, her gaze trained on his. The last thing that she can think of is the fact of just how selfish it all was, for him to be so constant about everything.

How dare I care about anyone other than myself. How dare I care for the people that had to clean up after the attack on the Palace. How dare I care about the guards that lost their lives trying to protect it. How dare I.” She begins, arms thrown out to her sides now, wide and open as if she’s asking him an honest question. “You claim to care so much about your home and yet you don’t care about them either.” Another shake of her head.

Then, a sharp inhale and she’s stepping back once more. “Everyone’s presence makes it worse for you Korbin. I hope you realize the mistakes you’re making when you’re all alone and nobody comes to your rescue again. And I hope that Weaver has a lot to say to you when you see her again.
— go for the throat
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: closer than a friend, I can be your enemy - by Kiada - 06-24-2020, 06:53 AM