Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints -
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Is it wise to go that far? Would he eventually regret it?

Wessex is genuinely surprised by Dante’s question; she hadn’t expected the boy to accept her side of things so readily. So it takes her a minute or two to respond with an adequate answer as she quickly tries to weigh the pros and cons, the changing politics, and how to best navigate this with a child. The last thing she wants is an army of children, or to be accused of manipulating (re: opening the eyes of) the youth. The voice in the back of her head says that it’s the true fool who thinks her charismatic enough to persuade anyone to do anything - the kernel of doubt would have to already be present.

“I can teach you how to fight - sword, knife, bow - I could probably even teach you how to use real weapons and magic together. And I’d really like to do that. But I can’t teach you magic stuff because I can’t summon it at will,” she says finally. Which is the truth. She doesn’t work that way. “However - I know someone who does. His name is Neron.” In theory, at least. In her head, the source of magic is the same, and whether or not that’s true isn’t for her to say. Plus Neron needs something to do, now that he’s not running Halo. “And I can take you to the Voice, and you can talk to her, if you’d like. Decide what you want to do once you have all the information.”

These days the Wraith seems to be all about informed consent and not making rash choices. That includes making enemies of the new Queen of the Hollowed Ground.

“You should also talk to Evie and tell her what’s going on. It’s the right thing to do.”
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints - - by Wessex - 08-19-2020, 01:28 PM