slowly driving me insane (open)
Tala Deerguard
Explorer

Age: 31 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Cricket Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Tala let out a little ”Oooh,” Of wonder, she almost wanted to find a way to become attuned only to find out what animal she would be. She was curious as well, but she didn’t think she’d be a leopard, mainly because something about what he said made it sound like the leopards here were different than the snow cats of her homeworld. ”So you were an outlander? And when you got here you could just shift, suddenly?” She asked.

Some version of a large, domed building conjured itself into her imagination, but something told her that she wasn’t thinking grand enough from the sound of it. Even the name, ‘Athenium’... she knew that she needed to get there. Surely she could spend decades just reading about this land, though, and what she really wanted was to get out there and find new things.

She entered the room cautiously, still feeling a bit weird with the concept of entering a stranger’s living space. Things were easier when she lived with her clan, but they didn’t even have ‘rooms’ per se, just their mobile tents.

Tala accepted the book and gazed down at it in wonder. She handled it with extreme care, but quickly opened it all the same to flip through the pages. There was so much here. ”Hmm?” Her eyes flicked up, his question snapping her back to reality before the book engulfed her completely. She closed it, deciding that she was interested in talking to the man before letting herself get carried away in her reading. Part of a new world was new people, and she had liked the ones she met so far.

”Well, I think first I will go to the Athenium, I want to get more information about the world before I set about my goal: exploration. Where I come from everything is the same, tundra as far as the eye can see. Not unlike Halo, actually,” She gave a wry smile. Figures she should portal here. Maybe it just looked comfortingly familiar. Thankfully, both Korbin and Delphine had assured her that Caido was not entirely tundra. ”I couldn’t live with hardly ever seeing anything new. My need to see new things may very well get me killed, but at least I’ll go out happy, eh?” She grinned, repeating some version of what she’d said to Korbin the other day - that one had seemed sure she was right that she’d die on this adventure, but she was okay with that. Her clan never taught the fear of death. ”Have you been around most of Caido then?” Curiosity was constantly written across her face, and she hoped that she wasn’t asking too many questions of the man. She could ask until her throat went dry and still want to know more, about almost any subject.
Tala
there's a world that was meant for us to see

Messages In This Thread
slowly driving me insane (open) - by Tala - 06-21-2020, 06:11 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Chulane - 06-21-2020, 06:58 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Tala - 06-22-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Chulane - 06-22-2020, 12:39 PM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Tala - 06-23-2020, 03:55 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Chulane - 06-24-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Tala - 06-26-2020, 05:16 AM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Chulane - 06-26-2020, 12:42 PM
RE: slowly driving me insane (open) - by Tala - 06-27-2020, 09:00 AM