On the outside looking in
For Vervain
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
The swearing was intriguing, and Jigano took a few mental notes of new combinations he hadn't heard before as he watched the door from which the words were emerging. Soon enough the voice had a face - and a broom, as it turned out. The bard wasn't particularly phobic of spiders, but he still gave the large arachnid a wide berth, both eyebrows nearing his hairline at its size and... unsteadiness?

Chunk was on hand to protect him - or, more likely, to entertain himself - however, and Jigano offered the big cat a nod a of gratitude. "Thank you, my friend," he murmured, even as the feline announced his presence with all the gravitas of a court minister. "I'll just seat myself, shall I?"

With a grin he turned to Vervain - from her appearance she at least matched Edy's description of the woman - and gave a more proper bow before approaching her domain. A glance over showed him a woman who liked to get things done, who might appreciate flattery - but would rather get to the heart of the matter than spend half the night dancing around it with pretty, empty words.

"If you're Vervain, I was hoping you could get me a job, actually," he said, flashing one of his more charming smiles. "My name is Jigano Silversmith - lorekeeper, bard, and general entertainer when it means a steady source of sustenance for keeping body and soul together. Would the Rathskeller be interested in an evening performer, by chance?"

Messages In This Thread
On the outside looking in - by Jigano - 01-05-2019, 11:59 PM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Vervain - 01-06-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Jigano - 01-06-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Vervain - 01-06-2019, 09:30 PM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Jigano - 01-07-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Vervain - 01-07-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Jigano - 01-08-2019, 02:40 AM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Vervain - 01-09-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Jigano - 01-09-2019, 06:55 PM
RE: On the outside looking in - by Vervain - 01-09-2019, 09:20 PM