'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at the cathouse door
-Oliver!
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Age: 33 | Height: 6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mercedes Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RANCE
I need a time out.
Send me to the beach
If he hadn't told Oliver that they would meet again over the Long Night, Rance might have reconsidered going out. He'd been spending time with Kel, trading tales of their experiences over the past few months, even a few from before, since even prior to the portals, it had been months since they'd last met. They had a lot to catch up on.

Even with that, though, Rance had said that he'd check in with Oliver at least once during their days in darkness on the beach. The fact that he was taking refuge in a brothel, of all places, probably said something about the 'confidence' that Oliver had claimed to be feeling when they'd first met. At the very least, the blond certainly wasn't shy about the sex that would be happening all around him. Under other circumstances, Rance might have found himself a little envious.

Rance found his way to the Halenani on foot, asking directions along the way. But when he got to the brothel itself, he was briefly stumped. He wasn't a customer -- this time -- but just barging in the front door and asking for someone who was neither an employee nor a client seemed.... well, really fucking awkward.

So, instead of loitering outside, he shifted into his raven form and perched on the edge of the roof. Hey, Oliver, he called out through the attuned bond. You up for a visitor? What kind of visitor would be left to chance and timing. of course.

Oliver
and don't let me come back
'til my attitude changes.

Messages In This Thread
'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at the cathouse door - by Rance - 06-22-2020, 05:34 AM