'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at the cathouse door
-Oliver!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
His sketchbooks were a blessing. At first he stayed with drawing actual things. A candle, a cup he made with his creation magic, and then a few others. Once that got boring, he switched to trying to exercise and practice his magic... which ended rather quickly. Aside from pushups and the usual workout routines, there wasn't exactly a lot of things he could do that didn't risk damaging the brothel.

Which means Oliver returned back to his sketchbook. A drawing of a mouse was all it took for Oliver to shift gears once more, this time drawing up some ideas of differing things to make in his shop. Three different ideas for a pan, figuring out how big a pot should be, and many other things of this nature. That's what he had been occupying himself with before he the raven called out to him through the bond, breaking him away from his work.

Eyes flickered at the sudden voice and a smile slowly formed on his lips. Sitting up from his lounging spot, Oliver folded up the sketchbook, pencil tucked inside to bookmark the page. Nice to hear your voice. Glad you were able to find me no problem. It truly was nice to hear Rance, not only because Oliver was excited to see him, as very clearly evident through the bond, but also because Oliver was genuinely a bit lonely and he would take any sort of companionship. Rance was merely someone he wanted to see far more than many others.

One second, I'll be outside soon It certainly was an answer to Rance's question.

Making his way to the entrance, Oliver ignored the possibility that someone would be at the entrance, occupied with getting Rance inside.

A deep breath and Oliver pushed through the front door, finally seeing the outside world for himself alone. Hopefully Rance would change that. I'm outside at the door, come fly down to me. I can bring you inside in human form or in raven form. Just to help, if Rance asked for raven form, Oliver would even hold out his arm for a perch to land on.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at the cathouse door - by Oliver - 06-24-2020, 08:25 PM